Testing out how it works XD And hopefully, by starting now, I will feel a little obligated to continue it once I have something worth sharing.
As the title suggests, this will not be a personal blog. I will use it to talk about artsy stuff XD including anime, manga, other animated shows or films, games, and music.
The real reason behind the creation of this blog is the indie games that I have been playing recently. Playing them made me want to write reviews on these games. They also made me want to start making my own visual novel.
I have began brainstorming stories and designing random characters. I need to learn how to use ren'py among how to deal with other aspects such as backgrounds, music, etc. I know it will be a lot of work, and I've never been good at following through with artsy projects that I start, but this time, I really want it to be different.
This blog will, in addition to aforementioned reviews, be an update blog on the progress of my future game.
Also, I love drawing, so expect lots of that XD
Lol way to start a blog in the middle of exams...
Good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment